Rockford is a leader in video surveillance in Greater Cleveland and throughout northeastern Ohio. We specialize in high definition video surveillance systems for small and medium businesses, residences, multi-tenant housing, non-profits, schools, churches and municipalities.
Rockford offers sales, installation and support for IP Network driven building access control systems. Rockford can support most existing access control systems. We specialize in complex integration and deployment and offer both cloud-managed or onsite access control.
Rockford is a market leader in Northeastern Ohio for premium commercial and residential alarm systems. With a variety of systems to suit your needs and options for smartphone apps, asset alarms and text messaging, Rockford is the most secure and best choice for Alarm Systems.
Telephone Entry Systems for apartments, gated communities, senior living centers and businesses with gated entry. Rockford offers a variety of Wireless, VOIP, Network, Cellular and POTS/PSTN telephone systems available for your specific connectivity requirements.
Rockford offers affordable 24/7/365 UL Listed, FM Approved and CSAA Certified Central Station Monitoring services for your alarm systems. Get the very best protection and save money with our no-contract monitoring rates. Bundle monitoring with other services and save even more!
Rockford can integrate access control and remote entry to any electronic entry system to help increase security and convenience. Rockford offers access control, remote control, telephone entry and bluetooth control options for barrier gates, pool gates, garage doors and residential automatic gates.
Why Choose Rockford Security?
There are many, but here are the top five reasons:
1. High quality products at a competitive price
2. Unmatched knowledge, professionalism and workmanship
3. Best local support from knowledgeable technicians
4. We’re a local Ohio company serving Ohioans
5. We hold certifications in both IT and Security systems
Start Preventing Theft Now
According to a 2014 Study by the University of Cincinnati:
- 64% of businesses surveyed reported employee theft
- 40% of thefts in small businesses were of money/cash
- 61% of reported thefts were ongoing schemes and ranged in duration from a low of about two weeks to a high of 20 years. The average duration of a theft scheme was 16 months before the employee was caught.
- the average amount stolen (over time) was $20,000